Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Me on Voice of America

Hahaha! Too funny! And so here I was, all set to have my 2-cent tour of the Voice of America studios simply because they make up one of the largest network of radio and television content producers in the world.

I meet with the Urdu/Hindi producers and program managers and Faiz talks to me about what we will be talking about on air. For some odd reason, I was under the impression that I would be interviewed for radio until we walked through the television studio. Yes. This was a teevee interview segment for the Urdu broadcast, aired last night through Pakistan's Geo Television.

A very interesting experience. Here's the link for those of you who want to either see it or read the summary online:

http://www.voanews.com/urdu/TV/2007-04-10-voa1.cfm

Oh - meet the urdu/hindi team -

1 comment:

Jasim said...

Nice.... sooo how was your experience with top most people ???